Simple Deluxe ceramic heat emitter bulb is perfect for reptile and amphibian terrariums.
Package Includes: 1-pack 150W ceramic heat lamp.
1. Lamp surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during it works.
2. Before remove it from fixture, please allow at least 1 hour for cool to avoid scald.
3. Accidents may happen due to improper operation so please use it in a right way and avoid using in damp environment.
4. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pets, at least 35cm.
5. Please away from combustible or explosive materials.
Specification: Voltage: AC 110-120V; Power: 150W; Material: ceramic, metal, NiCrAl; To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turning off the bulb.
Long lifespan: the ceramic heat emitter for use in standard E26 lamp base and easy to install, rated for up to 10, 000 hours.
No light emitted: bulb does not emit any visually detectable light that can disturb the sleep cycle of your pets
Perfect 24 hours heat sources: great for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry heater
Note: the surface temperature of the ceramic lamp is generally high, please keep an appropriate distance from flammable materials and pets, so as not to cause serious consequences.