hygger 200W titanium aquarium heater kits, 1 titanium heater + 1 digital thermostat controller + 2 suction cups + 1 thermometer.
Seawater resistant titanium metal aquarium heater
This metal aquarium heater tube is made of titanium, which is light weighted, durable and corrosion resistance. Specially designed for marine tank use, can also be used in fresh water.
For small size and medium size fish tank, from 5 to 120 gallon.
When does the heater stop and restart heating?
- It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp.
- There is a indicator light on the controller, when the heater is working the light is red, when it stops heating the light is off.
With precise digital temp controller and on seperate thermometer
How to set the digital heater temp controller?
- When plug in, firstly press the button “Up” to choose the temp unit pattern,℃ or ℉.
- Set the temp: press the button “Set” for 2-3 seconds until the set temp led flickering, then press the button “Down” or button “Up” to set the value to your desired temp, finally, press the “Set” button again to lock the value.
- You can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉.
- The controller will remember the last setting temp if power off occurs, but will change to the default unit ℃, when the power on again, you may need to reset the unit pattern to ℉.
The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive.
Directions for use
- For better experience and safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
- Please keep the heater fully submerged in water.
- Place the thermometer away from the heater and keep water in circulation.
- Place the heater horizontally near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
- Please wait the heater tube to cool down before moving it or changing the water.
- Don’t bury the heater in sand or mud.
- Please don’t plug in before the heater is well installed.
- Don’t suggest for acrylic or plastic tank.
- Please don’t use the heater alone without the digital temp controller.
- Once the controller occurs fault, please stop using it.
Choose the right wattage heater for your aqurium tank
Submersible heater size chart
Wattage & fish tank size:
50W (5-10 gallon)
200W (20-45 gallon)
500W (60-120 gallon)
Generally, when we choose a heater for the tank, we can base on that 3.8 wattage to 7 wattage per gallon water.
When the weather gets cold and room temp is lower than 50℉, please choose a larger wattage heater than normal recommended.
The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft, long enought for most needs.
🐠【For Fish Tank 20-45 Gallon】voltage 110-120V, power 200W, heater rod length 10.7inch. The heater and controller power cords are the same length 5.5ft, the thermometer cord is 4.4ft. There are mounting holes on the temp controller back for hanging on the wall
🐠【Fully Automatic Control】very easy and reliable to use. After well installing the aquarium heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temp, it will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, it will automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1℉ less than the set temp. The controller has temp setting remember function
🐠【Durable Titanium Tube】this seawater resistant titanium aquarium heater is good for use in salt water and fresh water, service life can be 3 years or more. Very compact small, easy to hide in the tank. Don’t suggest to use it in sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is19mm, you can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get that replaced.
🐠【Digital LED Display】the IC temp controller can show the water temp and set temp at the same time, and there is a indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the ‘up’ key to shift degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit
🐠【Wide Temperature Range】With the thermostat controller you can set the temp from 32℉to 104℉, control precision is 1℉, please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68℉ to 140℉, the measurement accuracy is 0.2℉ plus or minus, very sensitive
There are no reviews yet.