Hygger 802 Titanium Heater Rod
- Model: HG-802
- Voltage: 110V-120V, 60HZ
- Power cord length: 5.5 ft
- Always keep heater rod and probe fully submersible.
- Before take out the heater, please disconnect power and wait for 30 minutes to cooling down.
- Must be used with 802 controller
Available in: 200w/500w
Replacement heater rod of hygger 802 heater. It must be used with 802 controller together to heat up aquarium.
- 200 Watt, for 20~45 gallon aquariums
- 500 Watt, for 60~120 gallon aquariums
- IP68 100% Waterproof, Fully Submersible
- Titanium Tube, Shatterproof construction, Corrosion Resistant
- Ideal for used in freshwater and saltwater aquarium.
How to set temperature:
- Place both heater rod and probe inside the aquarium and keep both fully submerged.
- Plug in power and you can see the red light indicator on and LED digital number display current water temperature.
- Press button to your desired temperature which will blinks 3 seconds and then it return to current water temperature.
- The heater begins to heat.
1. This heater is not for suitable for use in acrylic tank.
2. This heater is not for suitable for use in turtle tank as no guard.
3. Do not bury it undergravel as gravel not conduct heat
4. Do not use heater rod alone! To avoid overheating, it must be worked with thermostat and temperature detector. Keep heater and thermal detector submerged
5. We don’t suggest to use this temperature controller for other brand heater for security reasons.
|Quartz Heater Controller||Turtle Heater||Titanium Heater||Titanium Heater||Titanium Heater|
|Power||300W, 500W||50W, 100W||500W, 800W||50W, 100W, 200W, 500W||500W, 800W|
|Fit for aquarium||30-120 gallon||1-13 gallon||60-180 gallon||5-120 gallon||60-180 gallon|
|Control Range||61 to 90°F||63 to 94°F||68 to 93°F||32 to 104°F||70 to 94°F|
|Heating Material||Quartz||Quartz Glass||Titanium||Titanium||Titanium|
Replacement heater rod for HG-802-500W
Made from titanium heating element, with 2 suction cups
Must be used with Hygger 802-500W heater controller