Hygger oval shape aquarium heater is specially designed for small tank 1-13 gallon use, fast heating and keep stable water temperature for bettas and turtles.
This is a fully automatic digital aquarium thermostat, very reliable and easy to use.
Perfect water temperature for betta: 75-81℉.
Perfect water temperature for turtle: 77-86℉.
Hygger Betta Heater Features
- Compact and small shape, with plastic guard.
- It has memory function if power failure happens.
- With 2 strong suction cups, can be replaced.
- External temp controller, easy to set the temp.
- Built-in thermometer, is sensitive in water.
- Led digital display, show water temp.
- Auto shut off when out of water, safe to use.
- Auto stop heating when water temp is higher than 95℉.
This adjustable aquarium heater can be used for almost all kinds of small fish tanks, such as square, cylinder shaped or bowl tank, tank made of glass, acrylic or plastic.
- Voltage: 110-120V/60HZ
- Heater tube material: quartz glass
- Plug: two-pin US plug
- Power cord length: heater to plug is 5ft, controller to plug is 12 inch
- Heater dimension: 2.7×1.4x 4.5 inch
For freshwater or saltwater aquariums
This aquarium submersible heater with quartz glass heater tube, durable for use in freshwater and saltwater.
The heater plastic guard with gaps, the width is about 6-7mm, no fish can go in, so no worries for fish stuck or burned. Can protect your small turles and fish from burned.
A compact black fish tank heater, easy to be hide in tank. With 2 strong suction cups on the backside, the heater will firmly stick on to the tank, no turtles or fish can push the heater out of water.
How to use the temperature setting?
- After you place the heater fully in water, wait for about 10 seconds, the led then will display the accurate water temp. Then you can start to set the temp.
- Press the set button on the controller over and over, the led digits will go circularly from 63 to 94, when you get the digit you want, stop and wait the led flashing for 3 times, then the setting is done.
- After temp setting and during the heating time, the led displays the water temp.
- Only show farenheit temp.
When does the heater stop heating and restart heating?
When the water temp reaches to the set temp, it stops heating, at this moment the water temp may go up 1 more farenheit degree if the tank is smaller than 10 gallon.
The tank heater will restart heating when water temp is 1℉ off the set temp.
Indicator light on the heater: on red means heating, light off means stop heating.
Auto Shut Off When Out of Water
Over Heating Protection
🐠【Compact Small Heater】110-120V/60HZ oval shape design little aquarium heater, fast heating for small fish tank. 50W tank heater is for 1-6.5gallon, 100W tank heater is for 6.5-13 gallon. Heater Dimension: 2.7×1.4x 4.5 inch. The power cord is 5ft, long enough for use indoors. With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it’s easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank
🐠【External Controller】easy to set the temp on the controller, only show farenheit temp, you can set the temp range from 63℉ to 94℉, temp accuracy 1℉. Every time you set the temp, just press the button over and over until it reaches to your desired temp, then stop and wait the digit flashing for 3 times, then setting is done. Keep the controller away from water, it’s not waterproof
🐠【Digital Display】with led display on the midle of the heater front side, when the fish tank heater is heating, there indicator light above the digit is on red, when it stop heating, the light is off. The heater with a built-in thermometer, when temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller
🐠【Reliable Thermostat】this an automatic aquarium thermostat, after finishing the temp setting, you can be confidence on that it will maintain the tank water at the temp you set. The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to set temp, it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1℉ off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95℉, the heater will auto shut off and led displaying HH, it will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95℉
🐠【Shut off When Out of Water】please note that this a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tank, when the top part of the heater is out of water it will auto shut off and the led displaying E1, when fully in water again it will return to normal work again