Multiple Color Option
Applicable for dogs from X-Small to Medium size
TRAINING AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Introduce your dogs to the potty tray by placing some dog training inducer or an old pee pad with a bit of dog’s own urine on the potty tray.
- Encouraging your dogs by some treats when successfully finish peeing.
- Waiting for 30s, then urine will be automatically collected to the potty by the silent pump.
- Flush the tray surface with clean water, then press the manual button and start forced pumping.
- Pour out the urine inside the potty when it is full.
Battery care guide
- Don’t run out of battery
- Make sure to fully charge at least once every three months
- Do not pour liquid into the USB charging port
|Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase|
|Product||23.6“x16” Smart Dog Toilet||Replacement Part for Smart Dog Toilet – Only Water Pump Part||23.6“x16” Smart Dog Toilet||23.6“x16” Smart Dog Toilet||23.6”x21.6” Integrated Splicing Dog Potty||17.7”x16.5” Integrated Splicing Dog Potty|
|Without paper pad||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic urine collection||✓||✓||✓|
|MicroUSB Charging Cable||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included|
|Battery||Included||Included||Included||Included||Not Included||Not Included|
There are no reviews yet.