5 Suit Pet Feeding Bottle Can Squeeze and Feeding syringe Kit
1 x 60ml bottle
5 x rubber soft nipple
1 cleaning brush
4 x syringe.
1. Open a hole in the nipple before use.
Punch Tip: Use a thick needle on the top of the nipple to remove a small portion of the rubber from the top of the nipple. If it is good, the water is stably dripped or dripped by gentle pressing.
2. Please wash the bottle, cap and nipple with warm water before use.
3. The feeding device is equipped with a special bottle brush for easy bottle cleaning.
4. The bottle is marked with a scale to make it easier to control the amount of drinking to prevent feeding your pet too much or too little.
5. The nipple is durable. The gel material is soft and elastic. This feeding kit is safe and environmentally friendly.
1. Please use the nipple alone to prevent cross-infection when the pet is sick.
2. Do not use it other than pets.
3. Stay away from children.
【Easy to Extrude】- 60ml with graduated bottle,capacity 2.1 oz,easy to clean the bottle, can be reused, the bottle is very soft, so it is EASY TO SQUEEZE. Easy to control milk intake to prevent intake too high or to low,lead to diarrhea
【Gingiva Protection】- 5 pacifiers, meet the needs of each stage of the newborn pet.can use open device or needle opening, soft rubber tip nipple to PREVENT SCRATHING the kitten and dog’s gums
【Feeding Syringe】- 1ml / 3ml / 5ml / 10ml syringe can be freely matched with small medium large nipples, each nipple can be FREELY REPLACED,bottle brush is convenient to clean syringe. it is very convenient to take care of pets
【Avoid Infection】- The brown 5ml syringe is made of a light-proof material to prevent drug photosynthesis. When the pet is sick, use a separate dedicated pacifiers, AVOID CROSS INFECTION other pets
【Love Gift】- Suitable for newborn pets who have not yet grown their teeth, for kittens, puppies, hamster, chinchillas, squirrels, rabbits, and wild animals. You will be a very gentle host.Give A Rerson who is As Caring As You, You will Reap the Love
There are no reviews yet.