EMUST 12 PCS Small Animal&Play Balls
Multifunctional Balls for Small Animals
- All materials are100% natural, including rattan, willow twigs, corn husk, water hyacinth, seagrass
- Suitable for rabbits, bunny, guinea pigs and other small animals.
Why your small animal need the 12 Pack toys?
- Can promote the instinct of pet chewing.
- Good for grinding teeth, but also as a activity toy
- Protect the teeth of small pets and ensure healthy teeth growth.
- Give your pets a sense of security and belonging
- Please keep it ventilated and do not put it in a damp place
- Some animals may not be interested at once, just allow small animals to adapt to them for a while.
A Good Interactive Toy
It is also a wonderful interactive toy between you and your small animal. You can enjoy your playing time.
Exercise Chewing Ability
Toys are chewable, which promotes to grind teeth while satisfying your pet’s natural instinct to chew.
Release Pressure and Have Fun
Encourage your pets to explore, toss or bite it to enjoy the play & fun time to prevent boredom.
100% Natural Material: The rabbit toys are made of natural seagrass, 100% natural material, no other chemical materials and handmade, all are safe for your pets.
Package Include: There are 12PCS in the set of small animal toys, 4 different kinds of balls and pine cones, can encourage interest, curiosity and movement from your furry friend, such as bunny loves push it around the cage and gnaw or shred it when boredom.
Keep Teeth Healthy: The guinea pig chew toys for teeth, good for teeth grinding and to prevent teeth from growing too fast and too long. These bunny rabbit toys can also distract your pet from biting the cage, sleeping bed or other furniture.
Funny Bunny Chew Toys: These guinea pig treat play balls’ diameter is 2.75 inch, which is easily get their teeth around it and toss it and can provide your pets endless of fun, but also can exercise their body and agility.
Suitable for Small Animals: The Rabbit Chew Toys are perfect teeth grinding chew toy for all kinds of rodent animals, such as bunnies, guinea pigs, chinchilla, squirrel, rabbits, hamster, gerbil, holland lop, prairie dogs, squirrels, and other rodent species.