DocaScreen Pet Screen rolls offer superior mesh screen protection, quality, and performance.
Optimally designed to balance insect protection, sun screening, air flow, visibility, and extra strength protection from pets and animals, DocaScreen window and patio screening is perfect for all your professional and DIY mesh screening needs – where extra screen protection is needed.
Whether you’re a contractor or embarking on your own personal screening project, DocaScreen provides the quality, durability, performance and value you need.
The Protection You Need, The Visibility You Want
- Strikes the right balance between effective insect protection, sun screening, visibility – and extra screen strength to protect your screens from pets and other animals
- 15 X 10 weave optimizes transparency, strength, and performance
- Vinyl-coated polyester provides greater strength and elasticity than normal fiberglass screen material, providing greater protection from pets and other animals
- 60″ x 96″ size (5′ x 8′) is ideal for standard and large windows, screen doors, porches, patios, and many special projects
- Color: Charcoal Black
Simple to Use and Work With
- Easy to install
- Sturdy and durable
- Does not easily dent, crease, crinkle, or unravel
- Soft and flexbile in the hands
- (Recommended to use smaller diameter spline than with standard fiberglass screening)
For All Your Screening Projects
- Pet doors
- Screened-in patios
- Outdoor kitchens
- Window screens
- Door screens
- Pool enclosure screens
- Porch enclosures
- Tree houses
- Sun rooms
- The list goes on… Whatever your needs, we have the right screen for your project.
|72 in x 96 in DocaScreen Pet Screen||84 in x 96 in DocaScreen Pet Screen||36 in x 25 ft DocaScreen Pet Screen||48 in x 25 ft DocaScreen Pet Screen||48 in x 50 ft DocaScreen Pet Screen||48 in x 100 ft DocaScreen Pet Screen|
|Material||Pet Screen||Pet Screen||Pet Screen||Pet Screen||Pet Screen||Pet Screen|
|Height||72 inches||84 inches||36 inches||48 inches||48 inches||48 inches|
|Length||96 inches||96 inches||25 feet||25 feet||50 feet||100 feet|
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
TEAR AND SCRATCH RESISTANT PET SCREEN – protect you screens and your sanity with DocaScreen Pet Screen – the ideal dog screen and cat screen to increase the durability and longevity of your window screening, door screen, or patio screen; also protects screens from wild animals such as squirrels, raccoons and others who tend to damage screens – perfect Catio Screening
STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE WHILE MAINTAINING VISIBILITY – DocaScreen Pet Resistant Screen is made from vinyl-coated polyester which is both stronger and more elastic than normal fiberglass screen material – the 15 x 10 weave provides outward transparency while also ensuring the screening continues to perform its core insect screen function, keeping out unwanted bugs and critters
EASY TO INSTALL – anti-wrinkle screen material features and flexible and durable polyester mesh that’s easy to work with and does not crease, crinkle, dent or unravel – install with spline and a spline roller like normal fiberglass screen mesh (note: due to the thicker pet screen material, a smaller diameter spline should be used than with normal fiberglass mesh screen)
EFFECTIVE INSECT SCREEN PROTECTION to keep out unwanted bugs and critters while protecting your screens from your pets – the perfect mosquito screen and bug screen solution to ensure summer nights are enjoyed the way they were meant to be – relaxed and pest free with your pets at your side
PET PROOF SCREEN FOR ALL YOUR SCREEN NEEDS – DocaScreen Pet Screen is perfect for window screens, patio screen, porch screen, screen doors, pool screen, tree houses, arboretums, green houses, garden fencing, garden screen, outdoor kitchens, pool and patio enclosures, and many more screening applications